Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil
Hopewell Valley Vineyards' extra virgin Italian olive oil is produced from hand harvesed and traditionally milled olives grown at the Fattorie di Laura in Tuscany.
The farm, owned by our vitner's sister Laura, lies on a hill on the Tuscan coast with breathaking views of the Mediterranean Sea.
The Italian olive oil is shipped directly from Tuscany to our NJ vineyards as it is produced to maintain its original flavor and aroma.
Assertive on the palate with fruit and peppery tones and green-tinged gold in color, our extra virgin olive oil is ideal for soups, pastas, grilled meats, and tomato-based dishes and salads.
Product of Italy. Produced and Bottled by Hopewell Valley Vineyards, in Central New Jersey.
CASE OF 12: $215.40
Quick Serving Suggestions:
- Replace your fatty, processed, artificially flavored salad dressed with extra virgin olive oil for a delicious, nutritious salad.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over sautéed vegetables for a healthy, easy meal.
- Extra virgin olive oil is also excellent in dips and spreads, such as tzatziki, hummus, and bean spreads.
- Instead of lathering your bread with butter, place a simple plate of extra virgin olive oil, seasoned with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and whatever spices your heart desires. This is an easy pre-meal snack.
Health Benefits of Olive Oil
Extra virigin olive oil (EVOO) is an exceptionally healthy food item that has been a staple element of the Mediterranean diet and culture for thousands of years.
EVOO has been shown through recent studies to provide the follow health benefits:
- bone health benefits
- cognitive health benefits
- anti-cancer benefits
- digestive health benefits
- weight management benefits
* * * * * * *
Have A Great Story About This Topic?
Do you have a great story about this? You can share it here without needing a Facebook account! You can even upload pictures!
Dec 04, 14 04:30 PM
When France lost Algeria in 1960, a great worry of winemakers wad what are we going to do now? French wines from many regions WERE B,ENDED WITH MUCH STRONGER
Dec 04, 14 03:26 PM
How to make port wine - delicious, heart-warming, the perfect gift
Nov 01, 14 04:25 PM
Wine accessory shopping for the holidays